We all are aware of excruciating news about the Syrian war that has created more than five million refugees. We just know about these numbers but not the struggle that these people have to face.
Some countries have refused to take refugees across the border. In between all of the crisis an artist name, Abdalla Al Omari, who also acclaims to be a refugee, portrayed his feeling about being a refugee through his paintings.
He has picked up few names of most common and well-known politicians and painted them in some different paintings which show them how they will look being a refugee.
The primary purpose of Omari behind this paintings is to bring light towards the vulnerable side of things. Of course, the solution to these crises is not that easy, but there is need to work harder and solve these problems as soon as possible.
Let’s see how many politicians you recognise and don’t forget to tell us about your views about the paintings below!
1. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Former Iranian President
2. Donald Trump, United States President
3. Barack Obama, Former United States President
4. Bashar al-Assad, Syrian President
5. David Cameron, Former British Prime Minister
6. Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish President
7. Kim Jong-un, Supreme Leader of North Korea
8. Angela Merkel, German Chancellor
9. Vladimir Putin, Russian President