Season 8 of Game of Thrones will probably be the end of this epic show, which will be aired in 2019. Director and Producers of this show have poured their master mind and soul for long years to make it the best ever show.
While most of the audience of the show seems to talk vastly about murder, betrayal, suspense, and sex, it also gives us food for thought about some of the dialogues that writers have plotted very well, and they have a direct connection to various stages of our lives as well.
Let’s not talk more and have a look!
1. “The greatest fools are often times more clever than the men who laugh at them.”
2. “Every fight begins with a fall.”
3. “Love is poison. A sweet poison, yes. But it will kill you all the same.”
4. “A bruise is a lesson, and each lesson makes us better.”
5. “When you know what a man wants, you know who he is and how to move him.”
6. “Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.”
7. “Some people will always need help. That doesn’t mean they are not worth helping.”
8. “There’s no shame in fear. What matters is how we face it.”
9. “Power resides where men believe it resides. It’s a trick, a shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow.”
10. “Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength, and then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
11. “The absence of desire leaves one free to pursue other things.”
12. “The truth is always either terrible or boring.”