Though we are living in an advanced technology world many of us afraid to purchase a single product online because of many uncertain reasons.
While money security is one of them and can be considered, there are many other useless reasons like if the product is genuine or not, cost of the product and much more.
We all need to understand that with the time, online shopping has become a need and it’s safe.
Here are 9 of the common fears most of us have.
1. It’s too risky to buy expensive products online.
2. How can you be sure of the product, if you can’t touch and feel it before buying?
3. I am not going to get what I am seeing over here.
4. Are the prices genuine? What if the prices are biased? Isn’t it will be better to buy someone where I have trust?
5. What if I don’t like the product? Wait! What if they will not be it back?
6. Will they deliver bulk products if I purchase in sales? What if they send income tax officials because I have spent so much money?
7. You trust salesman more than a computer screen because it gives you satisfaction.
8. Will service centres consider my products for servicing? What if they deny accepting my request?
9. Who’s gonna set up everything for me? Wait That means I have to learn everything? No Way!