Overthinkers are the people who take being sensitive to others opinions too seriously, and more often they end up harming themselves.
If you’re one of them, have you ever thought, what is all that worrying going to help you?
So please, if you’re an overthinker, start giving your opinions a bit of more importance.
Just think it like this way, it’s your life, and no one has to live it for you. So why the hell their opinions should take so much space in your head?
Breathe. Easy Up. Think but not over.. Even if it’s going to result in bad then it will leave you with one more chance to learn and grow up.
Here are 7 things you can easily relate if you’re an overthinker.
1. Your past doesn’t leave you, and your blood pressure rises whenever you think about your future.
2. You’re always stressed.
3. You have a habit of apologizing for almost every little things.
4. You feel like it’s your duty to MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY.
5. You can’t take life decisions without consulting to either your mom, dad, siblings or friends.
6. You feel like everything said to you has deep meanings and you need to decode it.
7. Everyday You wish If you could delete some part of your life you hate.